1. Install Drupal 8.
2. Enable config_translation and add few languages.
3. Visit any config translation page(e.g. admin/config/system/site-information/translate/add/fr) and click add on any language.

It throws Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in \htdocs\drupal-8\core\lib\Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityBCDecorator.php on line 124

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#8 d8-config-trans-error.png61.53 KBKristen Pol
#4 d8-simplytest-me-install-error.png290.16 KBKristen Pol
#2 2019121-fatal-error-langcode-2.patch580 bytesvijaycs85
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 2019121-fatal-error-langcode-2.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]

Comments

Title:All configuration translate pages throwing FATAL errorAll configuration translation pages throwing FATAL error

Status:Active» Needs review
StatusFileSize
new580 bytes
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch 2019121-fatal-error-langcode-2.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information.
[ View ]

Initial patch...

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

Thanks, committed! I did not recently have a chance to test the module, and the bot does not seem to be responding to our tests either. Does this make it work as well as possible now? :)

StatusFileSize
new290.16 KB

Hmmm.... I tried the patch via simplytest.me and the install bombed out... I'm sure it's not related to this patch though.

d8-simplytest-me-install-error.png

Hmm... tried again and it says:

An error occurred while patching the project.

Can't continue exploring at the moment though... :/

Not sure @Kristen Pol. Still we are fixing some issue with saving config for language specific. So it is possible this patch would break installation.

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Nono, this was already committed.

Status:Fixed» Active
StatusFileSize
new61.53 KB

Yeah... I realized that moments ago... so... I tried running it locally (no patch) and get an error when saving the translation.

d8-config-trans-error.png

I'm marking active but... maybe it's just me?

Status:Active» Fixed

Looked in the logs and this is the error:

[Fri Jun 14 10:38:29.796952 2013] [:error] [pid 90372] [client 127.0.0.1:58719] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function Drupal\\config_translation\\Form\\locale_storage() in /Applications/mampstack-5.4.15-0/apache2/htdocs/d8dev/modules/config_translation/lib/Drupal/config_translation/Form/ConfigTranslationManageForm.php on line 98, referer: http://127.0.0.1:8080/d8dev/index.php/admin/config/system/site-information/translate/add/af

Ah... but my settings are using a different config setting:

$settings['cache']['config'] = 'cache.backend.memory';

Maybe I've stumbled on a different error... I'll mark back to fixed until I see what's going on.

locale_storage() went away, vijaycs85 is working on that and some other things I think :) He may have another issue.

Wow... I'm having no luck whatsoever on my end... I tried simplytest.me *without* the patch and still it bombs out... I'm assuming that is an issue with simplytest.me...

Then, I got rid of the:

$settings['cache']['config'] = 'cache.backend.memory';

setting on my local site and cleared my cache and now I'm not even seeing the translate tab... at all... config_translation *is* enabled... sigh. I'm thoroughly confused and guess I should just accept that it works for everyone else :)

Ah... cross-posted... d.o was giving me grief... I see #10 now and will assume it's another issue entirely! :) Phew... at least I'm not going crazy (well....).

The locale_storage() issue is being resolved in #2020343: remove instance of locale_storage().

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.