The respond.js module provides a small, standalone library that provides rudimentary ability to parse media queries in old versions of Internet Explorer. It is an integration module for respond.js proper which lives on GitHub.
Installation in Drupal 7
- Download and install the module.
- Download the Respond.js script here: https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond/blob/master/respond.min.js
- Save the js file (and it should be named respond.min.js) to /sites/all/libraries/respondjs/ (creating a new respondjs folder inside the libraries folder)
- Check your Drupal Status Report page to be sure it is installed correctly (/admin/reports/status)
- The respond.js message on the Status Report page should now be green, and it should say "Respond.js script enabled"
If you're still experiencing problems, make sure you've set the correct permissions for the module on your Drupal permissions page: