Posted by moshe weitzman on
Last updated: July 18, 2013 - 12:36
View change notices for this release
Changes since 8.x-6.0-rc1:
- #2041109 by greg.1.anderson: Make Drush call command hooks more consistently.
- #1957934 by helmo | moshe weitzman: Added Updatedb should support output format.
- #2034731 by helmo: Fixed Collected code style fixes.
- #2031383 by ergonlogic: Added Provide weight-like mechanism to ensure order of hook calls.
- #2021607 by greg.1.anderson, rballou: Drush sql-cli database flag.
- #2027165 by dawehner: Added the --druplicon global option. Try it!.
- #2041875 by greg.1.anderson: "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() pm.drush.inc:593" warnings with 'drush ups'
- #2042719 by kostajh: db-url should be a global option.
- #2041109 by greg.1.anderson: Added Make Drush call command hooks more consistently.
- Use getOutputFromJSON() in cache tests
- #2043057 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed archiveDumpCase test fails on windows.
- #1748228 by greg.1.anderson, Shaun Dychko | rob.black: Added Error in the PHP config setting of magic_quotes_gpc() prevents diagnosis of the problem through drush core-status.
- Remove some errors when using --simulate with site-install
- #2043661 by kostajh: Fixed _drush_sql_get_db_table_list() should not print out table list.
- Use 'integrate' => FALSE when pm-updatecode calls into pm-updatestatus.
- #2030311 by helmo: Fixed testUnknownOptions fails on PHP 5.4.
- #2041165 by greg.1.anderson, greggles: Overlapping jobs - files getting clobbered in sql-sync?
- #2042565 by greg.1.anderson | moshe weitzman: Fixed @self alias is missing its path-aliases definitions.
- 2042575 by greg.1.anderson: Fix site database credential caching, so that Drush sql-sync will not call sql-conf more times than necessary.
- Remove a few lingering references to #id
- #2043891 by greg.1.anderson | Jim Bacon: Fixed Use command-specific alias options when using a group alias.
Official release from tag: