Updated: Comment 0

Problem/Motivation

The PathProcessorAlias always replaced the path with an alias, even the options says on url() says that with 'alias' => TRUE.

Proposed resolution

Remaining tasks

User interface changes

API changes

Files: 
CommentFileSizeAuthor
#6 2096135-path-processor-alias-6.patch6.37 KBlongwave
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,785 pass(es).
[ View ]
#3 interdiff.txt540 bytesdawehner
#3 path_processor-2096135-3.patch3.76 KBdawehner
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,559 pass(es).
[ View ]
#1 path_alias-2096135-1.patch3.74 KBdawehner
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,919 pass(es).
[ View ]

Comments

Status:Active» Needs review
Issue tags:+phpunit
StatusFileSize
new3.74 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,919 pass(es).
[ View ]

Added tag and a patch.

yar, extra tests for free:)

can we add some groups on the unit test really quickly?

StatusFileSize
new3.76 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,559 pass(es).
[ View ]
new540 bytes

The only group which really seem to make sense is Drupal

Status:Needs review» Reviewed & tested by the community

As #2 is addressed so RTBC.

This actually caused a bug in rel="shortlink" URLs that do not have test coverage, I fixed it the same way but added different tests in #2087043: shortlink is not using node/nid or taxonomy/term/tid - I think we should add those tests here as well.

StatusFileSize
new6.37 KB
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,785 pass(es).
[ View ]

This is #3 plus tests from #2087043: shortlink is not using node/nid or taxonomy/term/tid, if this is committed that can be closed along with #2017087: Term shortlink link relation is broken

Nice!

Status:Reviewed & tested by the community» Fixed

Committed 144ab03 and pushed to 8.x. Thanks!

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.