Posted by ergonlogic on
Last updated: October 17, 2013 - 15:08
View change notices for this release
Hosting is part of the Aegir Hosting System. For the full release notes see: http://community.aegirproject.org/2.0-rc5
Changes since 6.x-2.0-rc4:
- Issue #2085077 by chertzog, ergonlogic, anarcat: Fix invalid argument supplied for foreach() in hosting.ip.inc.
- Include constant definition for install.
- take cluster, pack and queued modules out of experimental
- #2103173: Provide an example of saving data to a site context.
- #1971348 by chertzog, helmo | dman: Fixed Site aliases get chopped if longer than 50 characters.
- #2100251: Trigger verify when hosting features are enabled from Drush.
- #2098389: Record the enabled features in /var/aegir/.drush/drushrc.php.
- Move complicated join to a helper function, so it becomes easier to look up the hostmaster site's nid.
- #2097363 by clemens.tolboom: Fixed Add site spins forever.
- Fix warnings, on create server
- #2077793 by helmo: Fixed Queue daemon collecting quotes.
- #1387578 by chertzog: Fixed hosting_queues_cron_cmd() makes unwarranted assumptions about bash availablility.
- #1882708 by chertzog | Deciphered: Fixed Unused 'release_id()' field in 'hosting_platform()'.
- send to the backend a ip_addresses array instead of a single entry, as we support multiple servers
- #2012508 by chertzog | helmo: Fixed hosting_context_name() returns '@' if node not found.
- #2061509 by chertzog: Fix list of platforms is no longer updated to match install profile clicked at node/add/site.
- #2046783 by helmo | ergonlogic: Add update hook to enable jquery_update
Official release from tag: