There are many ways to get support for your Drupal-based project or site.
- Browse the on-line documentation at http://drupal.org/handbooks. See also Tips on using documentation handbooks. If you want to help, see Contributing to documentation.
- Search the forum discussions at http://drupal.org/forum, and post questions.
- Keep up with the latest developments, ask questions and help to shape the development of Drupal by participating via the various Drupal e-mail lists. Sign up at http://lists.drupal.org
- Participate in IRC (Internet Relay Chat) discussions.
- Report an issue or request a feature via Drupal's issue tracker, online at http://drupal.org/project/issues
- Hire one of the many professional hosting and consulting/development services specializing in Drupal. A list of such services may be found at http://drupal.org/services This description of how to find, qualify, and hire providers in the Drupal community is also useful.