This release fixes several bugs, plus introduces a couple of nice new features. Changes of note:
- The "page elements" content types were broken if you used more than one. They have also been improved.
- Variant import did not work at all.
- Views panes got a bit of a settings makeover.
- Search, contact, blog and poll pages are now offered as system pages. This should be all of the user-facing pages core offers.
- For develepers, we offer a backport of the drupal_static() function from Drupal 7. In the future CTools may offer backports of simple core functionality from D7, at least until D7 is ready to go.
- Fix problem with ctools_set_page_token()
- Add a couple of support functions for ctools_set_page_token that are meant to be used by themes.
- #563916 by Damien Tournoud: ajax before() operation not using behaviors correctly.
- #553112: dependent.js failed to set proper initial state if inside an already hidden element.
- #569508 by markus_petrux: Update user_profile content type.
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:42
Official release from tag: