- Menu settings
- Exposed filters
- Table style
- Primitive upgrade path from Views 1. This is not well tested, but may be found under the Tools menu. (Thanks KarenS!!)
- Clone a view
- Live preview
- Some handlers from comment, poll and statistics are in.
- API: Views can handle external data sources if they're described properly (thanks hunmonk!)
- Enable/disable default views
Major bug fixes
- PHP4 basically works but is not thoroughly tested.
- Lots and lots of little bugs fixed
This is a rough list of features NOT YET IMPLEMENTED and thus TODO:
- PHP Arg code
- Filter groups
- Edit locking [because of the way the view is stored, it is possible and wise to lock a view from editing while another user is editing it. This lock will be overrideable in the event that someone is a dork].
- Validation, lots of validation
- Handlers: profile, book, taxonomy, search, upload. Plus, not all handlers from node/user/comment/statistics have been implemented yet, but lots are.
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:17
Official release from tag: