Webform 2.0 final is here. It is much more compatible with other 3rd-party modules such as Diff and CCK. If building a new Drupal site, I highly recommend the 2.x version over 1.x. The Webform 1.x branch is now depreciated, I'd suggest moving over sites to get the latest fixes and updates for this module.
Warning: Carefully upgrade your site from 1.x to 2.x. The changelog details some API changes that have taken place, specifically custom theming of webform e-mails will break between versions. Additional validation and submit code will also likely need to be updated. If you haven't used either of these customizations to Webform, there is no special instruction for upgrading from 1.x.
Complete changelog from 1.x to 2.x:
- Redirect POST option removed.
- Webform components moved to the "Form components" tab when editing.
- Webform node structure changed. All webform additions to the node are placed in $node->webform.
- Clone option added to components.
- Database storage improved to be more consistent and efficient.
- Additional e-mails may be sent by modifying the $node->webform['additional_emails'] variable in the Additional Validation field.
- The values of select and hidden fields may receive e-mails by using the option in Conditional e-mail recipients field.
- E-mail from name, from address, and from subject may be entered in a text field.
Last updated: December 25, 2010 - 00:10
Official release from tag: