Fixes and updates:
Issue #2007994: Deprecated call-time pass by reference causes "Fatal error: Class 'Database' not found..." error by gabidrg, k.dani: Fix more deprecated call-time pass by reference problems.
Brightcove media module has been removed from Brightcove integration module, because it has a separated project from now on.
Development snapshot from 7.x-5.x
The following issues has been fixed:
- Fixes error with uploading videos using the Brightcove field.
- Fixes showing widget label in the error message when video cannot be found.
- Coding-style fixes.
Bugfixes:#1441722: Two Errors#1380664: brightcove_requirements() accesses the database, which breaks installation profiles that include this module
Minor bugfix: adds a missing return statement.
- Proper multiple player support.
- Allow setting the the player per content.
- Token verification
Note: this update changes the field structure, which works if and only if you are using SQL backend. Make sure you make a backup before running the update.
First stable release for D7. See the documentation for features.
- Adds support for player settings (width, height, player id, player key) in media integration, per view mode
- Improves media gallery integration (bugfix)
Media integration improvements:
- Add filtering
- Add upload
- Scroll paging
Partial media gallery support
Per field player id/key support
Port of the Drupal 6 version. First alpha.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.