Last updated: July 13, 2011 - 20:06
This is the first beta version of Addressfield! This version features a mostly complete rewrite of the way we generate the address forms, and come with a set of reasonable default formats for most countries in the world. Our address formats are now completely extensible thanks to a revamped plugin system based on CTools.
We expect this module to change only in small ways before we reach a 1.0 release. There will probably be changes in the way we handle country sub-divisions, and we expect to build a format handler based on ISO3166-2 to cover the case of countries that use their sub-division in postal addresses.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha4
- Remove ill-conceived removal of the input when rebuilding. It is just not our job to do so.
- #1152760: using country list a drop-down in Views exposed filters.
- #1023068 by tema, twistor, rickmanelius: Add supports for Feeds.
- Make it easier to implement complex format handlers.
- Add missing class for state.
- Add explicit weights to all the blocks.
- Actually implement the use_widget_handlers setting.
- Fix definition of the settings for the field widget.
Official release from tag: