- Fixed bug where updating the expiration of a node and its children would fail if no parent data was found. (bug #167957)
- Fixed bug where the node parent wasn't being honored for the node being edited.
- Added optional JSCalendar integration
- Fixed minor typo preventing users from disabling book inheritance.
- Fixed typo causing only 1 expired node to be recorded as having its notification sent causing several notices to be sent out for a single expired node.
- Implemented patch #147380 by Wim Leers adding more date choices to the "Time after last update" dropdowns.
- Fixed incompatibility with pre-MySQL v4.1.1 (bug #150006).
- Minor alterations were made to the node_expire table for better performance.
- Experimental PostgreSQL support added (request #160612).
- Fixed function names for upgrader which caused node_expire not to be detected.
- Tag "!section_editlink" was returning a link to the node rather than the node edit page.
- Tag "!section_nodelink" was added to allow previous users to get the same results they were getting before.
- Minor gramatical changes were made to the settings page.
- Default sort order for the "Currently Expired Node" page was changed from Descending to Ascending.
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:28
Official release from tag: