Posted by sdboyer on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:42
View change notices for this release
This release is primarily a follow-up quickfix to problems in the 6.x-1.4 release.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-4:
- Update CHANGELOG for release.
- Add operation alter tooks to let modules add items to Page Manager pages.
- Docblock formatting touchup.
- Issue #737434 by nealeyoung: Make the node_updated content_type plugin
actually do what it advertises and output last change time.
- Deincrement API version; should only change it once changes have been
committed that definitively require a new version.
- Partial rollback of #711664 - central-hook-based plugin definition no
longer defaults to FALSE, as this caused widespread unexpected behavior
in modules using ctools plugins.
- Issue #708926: Remove dependency-busting call to panels_get_path().
- Handle forms passing through required contexts properly.
- Increment API version.
- Do not allow Views Content Pane displays to be selected by the legacy
Views content connector; based on #791960.
Official release from tag: