This is the first for-reals stable release of Views Cycle. It is long overdue. :-) There shouldn't be any more API breaks in this release for a change.
Oh yeah, except for the new dependency on the Libraries API module, which you must install before upgrading as things will most likely break badly otherwise.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA4:
- #859548 by Crell: Switch to Libraries API rather than a one-off installation mechanism for jquery.cycle.
- #514236 by imclean, Crell: height and verticalPadding should not be dependent on the pager.
- #639538 by modctek, Crell: Hide bullet points from list items by default.
- #747454 by brucebertrand: Empty $thumbs_data causes invalid XHTML markup.
- #692694 by gleroux02: Views Cycle previous and next links container div needs a class
- #582808 by Crell: Document that views_cycle is incompatible with Views output caching.