Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:56
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-7--1-0-ALPHA2:
- #881492 by Dave Reid: Fixed expand arrows in token tree smooshed too far to the left and no longer visible.
- by Dave Reid: Fixed name of current-page:title token.
- #916380 by Dave Reid: Added a [menu-link:root] token.
- #883944 by Dave Reid: Fixed PHP notices due to change in hook_action_info() for Drupal 7.
- by Dave Reid: Added our own cache_token table to be able to store generated token trees.
- by Dave Reid: Fixed very stupid logic error in token_module_implements_alter().
- by Dave Reid: Fixed very stupid logic error in token_token_info().
- by Dave Reid: Re-order chained token logic to check for the chained tokens first, then perform object loading.
- #821008 by Dave Reid: Add token devel pages to inspect tokens on nodes, comments, taxonomy terms, and users.
- #921988 by Dave Reid: Added duplicate token check using token_requirements().
- by Dave Reid: Fixed bug when building token tree for extended types (e.g. 'current-user').
by Dave Reid: Combined _token_entity_mappings() and _token_get_entity_from_token_type() to token_get_entity_mapping().
by Dave Reid: Support passing $data[$entity_type] into token_generate().
- by Dave Reid: Fixed token replacement array is overwritten rather than added to.
Official release from tag: