Module by hefox.
CCK Password field defines a basic CCK password field.
Widgets include the a normal password textfield and a drupal password confirm.
Passwords can be stored as text or md5 (hashed) by default, and md5+ salt if salt module is installed (a hook is supplied to expand on available options).
Hashed passwords that have been set are not retrievable as their original value as they have been hashed.
Passwords fields that have been set will have a delete check box.
Warning: required will not work correctly, as I haven't figured out how to make it work..
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 125 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,591
- Last modified: November 2, 2013