Posted by robphillips on
The comment delete module replaces the built in Drupal comment deletion functionality.
- When a parent comment is deleted a decision can be made on what to do with it's replies.
- Default decision can be set for comment replies or allow users to choose when deleting.
- Allow comment authors to delete there own comments.
- Specify amount of time after comment creation a user can delete a comment.
- Maintain thread replies even if the parent comment has been deleted.
Please note that this module does not integrate with views fields at this time. Seefor an example of how to make it work with comment views. I will be working on integration very soon.