Common configuration for corporative sites
This installation profile contains most of the modules and basic configuration you would need to create a corporative site.
This is what we normally do at ideup!.
If you want the most recent version of the installation profile, create it using Drush make. But if you want to download a ready to go version,
download it from Github now.
Currently it installs and configures the following:
- IMCE with CKEditor and image upload configured.
- Features, Diff, Strongarm.
- CCK fields: Link, Email.
- Social: sharethis, twitter, fb_social.
- site_map, megamenu, special_menu_items, search404, empty_page, pathauto, block_class
- views, views_slideshow, better_exposed_filters, advanced_help, ctools, context
- date, calendar
- shadowbox with its library configured.
- devel and module_builder.
- Patched core to allow localized popup calendars (known issue in the Community).
It also comes with the following features to speed up common tasks:
- Events Calendar.
- Featured News.
- CKEditor configuration and sample Slideshow using Views.
- Content administration: creates a role "content administrator" with rights to manage content through Workbench module.
- Homepage slideshow: configures a "slide" content type and a context to easily build a JQuery slideshow at the front page.