Custom reports is a module for times when your client needs to export data from their Drupal site.
This module is aimed at developers.
However if you need to :
- Report from tables that are not yet accessible to views (and don't want to use the Table Wizard module)
- Create complex SQL that you just cant do in views
Then this module might be able to help.
How it works :
- Custom reports uses an exsisting content type (or creates one for you)
- You create a new custom report node, give it a title and paste your pre-written SQL into the body
- You give the client user the correct permissions to view the report
- They visit the report page, click on one of the export tabs (currently CSV and XLS, but its easy to extend) - they are then prompted to open or download the report
In the case of CSV the module will replace any " marks with ' marks, XLS does not have this problem.
Developed by OpenlyConnected
- Drupal 5 release sponsored by Raw Nerve