Part of the Debut features set, Debut Event provides an event content type, calendar displays, and associated views, contexts, and Media module integration.
Like all Debut features, Debut Event can be integrated either as a stand-alone feature to quickly add event functionality to any Drupal site or as part of a Drupal distribution. Debut Event is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits.
You have three options for installing Debut Event:
- Install Apps and the Debut Apps connector module and install Debut Event as an app. The apps system utilized by Debut Apps uses the same installation mechanism as the Update module in core. Apps will download all the required modules, making it an easy way to install Debut Event.
- Debut Event is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits, so you can install it as part of Open Outreach.
- Install manually along with the dependencies listed below.
- Event content type with date field.
- Calendar view with upcoming events block and RSS feed.
- Event vocabulary for event types.
- iCal support.
- Integration with Pathauto.
- Menu item for events calendar.
- Context handling of breadcrumbs, active menu, and block display.
- User permissions.
- Includes an image field as well as a media field using the Media module.
- Apps compatible
- Better Exposed Filters
- Date iCal
Debut Event includes a .make file that can be used with Drush Make to build a site with Debut Event and all its dependencies. To build a site with the current development version of Debut Event, include the following line in your .make file:
includes[debut_event] = "http://drupalcode.org/project/debut_event.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/7.x-1.x:/debut_event.make.inc"