This module allows the http://drupal.org/project/jquery_multiselect module (which include the jquery ui multiselect plugin) to be included as a cck widget
- Write a review for this module on drupal modules
- Help write or improve the documentation.
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/fancy_multiselect
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
- The http://drupal.org/project/jquery_multiselect module includes the jquery ui plugin
- Since the jquery_multiselect depends on the jquery_ui module which needs the 1.7.3 lib of jquery ui which in turn needs the jquery update module I packed an archive including all four modules needed and their correct libraries at http://dominiquedecooman.com/contribtion/drupal-module-fancy-multiselect. Drupal.org module releases only allow a release without the third party libraries so if you need the official releases you ll need to download them seperatly and install the js libraries yourself.
- Enable the module
- Create a content type or edit an existing one
- Add a field that allows a multiselect like a node reference field for example and select the fancy multiple select in the widget field. (Dont forget to set your instance to multiple)
How can you be kept up to date?
- Enable the updates module.
- Read my blog http://dominiquedecooman.com.
- You could follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/dominiquedc
This module is partialy sponsored by Calibrate
Dominique De Cooman can be contacted for paid customizations of this module and for Drupal consulting and development
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,549
- Last modified: January 10, 2013