Note: FeedAPI versions lower than 1.9 are not compatible with Drupal 6.14 or higher (see #580508 for details).
FeedAPI aggregates feeds on a Drupal website by generating light weight items or nodes from feeds. It provides a straightforward configuration for most use cases and is extensible through an API. FeedAPI integrates with OG (but does not require it).
- Use views to build listings of your feed items.
- Aggregate RSS/Atom feeds with SimplePie (get SimplePie from http://simplepie.org/ and see README.txt).
- Aggregate RSS/Atom feeds with Common Syndication Parser (part of FeedAPI).
- Aggregate iCal feeds with iCal parser.
- Aggregate CSV files with CSV parser.
- Aggregate KML feeds with KML parser
- Build a customized parser with FeedAPI Extensible Parser
- Store feed elements (tags, authors, coordinates, etc.) in CCK fields, taxonomy or locations with the Feed Element Mapper.
- Filter feed items by various, extensible criteria with FeedAPI Item Filter.
- Grab any element from an RSS/Atom feed with FeedAPI Scraper.
- Aggregate comments from various sites and create Drupal comments with FeedAPI Comments.
- Store Feed Items in RDF Format with FeedAPI RDF processor.
- If you use leech - check out the upgrade script to FeedAPI.
- Developers: Want to get started on developing on FeedAPI? Check out developers' guide wiki page.
- User's guide in Drupal's handbook (this is a wiki page, so you're welcome to improve it)