The KML module allows for views export of location-specific data in KML format.
Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is a file format used to display geographic data in an Earth browser such as Google Earth and Google Maps. See the KML Documentation Introduction.
- Add a Feed display to a View that handles nodes (or other data) that include locative infomation.
- Add fields for the Name, Description, Latitude and Longitude for each point.
- Set the display's Style to KML Feed.
- Configure the KML Feed's Style Options, choosing the appropriate fields and optionally choosing a Filename for the downloadble file.
- Optionally attach the feed display to another display.