This module provides integration with the Meez avatar/profile site. Meez is a system for creating a centralized avatar that you can use on multiple sites. Visit http://www.meez.com/ for more details.
This module uses a profile field to hold the Meez username for the user. By default the module uses profile_meez for the name of the profile field but you can change that on the settings page.
The module does not actually load the Meez avatar files onto your server. Instead it stores the URL of the files on the Meez server. This way any updates to the avatar happen as soon as they are published on Meez.
By default the module loads the URLs for all of the available avatars. You can configure it to only load a subset of the avatars for example if you only need a headshot and not the full body nor animation Meez.
The module has been upgraded for Drupal6.x though not tested extensively. Your help testing is greatly appreciated.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration, User Management
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,758
- Last modified: May 14, 2012