Smart Paging sub-module that provides navigation blocks with links for multipaged content.
- Smart Paging must be enabled
- Smart Paging input filter must be enabled for each input type: admin/config/content/formats
Copy the module directory in to your Drupal:
/sites/all/modules directory as usual.
- Visit the blocks page admin/structure/block
- Place the Multipage Navigation blocks above and/or below content.
How to use
- Make sure the requirements are met
- Use the steps here to setup Wysiwyg Smart Paging Seo. This will provide the UI for editing the Navigation titles.
- Edit the article
- Set the content to filtered HTML for example
- Add a page break
- Enter the Navigation Title
- Enter the Fragment Url [optional]
- Save the article
- View the article
- You should see the
This module has been sponsored by Dennis Publishing.