Nivo Slider is the Most Awesome jQuery Image Slider out integrated with Views and Imagecache.
#2054795: Drupal 8 version for Views Nivo Slider
NOTE: Current active branch is 7.x-3.x. 7.x-2.x is deprecated, you will need to download the Nivo Slider jQuery plugin manually for 7.x-3.x
1) Install and enable the module, together with Views and Libraries API
2) Download the Nivo Slider jquery plugin, supported versions are 2.7.x and 3.x, extract it under
2.7.x or 3.x?
- 2.7.x is recommended over 3.x, as 3.x does not work under Chrome (see issue)
- 2.7.x has 3 themes included, this has been removed in 3.x due to responsive design
1) Create/Edit a view, it only needs 3 fields - a Title, an Image and a Link field, Image field image style is ignored, use the Format to configure it
2) Select Views Nivo Slider for both Format and Show
3) Under Format's Settings, select the correct version you downloaded earlier