Install this FREE module and enable:
- Social login - Eliminate traditional registration form and let your users sign-up in few seconds with their existing IDs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Yahoo, Vkontakte and over 25 more. However, you can keep both traditional login system as well as social login. Integrating social login increases your sign-up rate up to 150% and you can quickly build a loyal customer base!
- Social Sharing - Let users share your web contents on over 90 social networks resulting into dramatic increase in referral traffic.
- User Profile Data & Permissions - Every time a user logs in, it fetches user profile data and store them in your Drupal database. If required, it also gets online/offline access to a user’s social profile. For example - to post on a user’s Facebook profile, you request for permission and than can post on user’s behalf.
- Social Analytics - The collect user profile data and IP based data are used to present a unique social analytics to understand your userbase. This helps you understand social network reach, demography and activities of your userbase on your website.
Plugin Live Demo
See live working of Social Login on a Drupal demo site: http://drupaldemo.loginradius.com/
Step-by-step installation document for Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 -
Installation and Configuration document
- Add social login interface (the widget) on any page that supports 25+ ID Providers. (Please see the list below)
- Choose as many ID Providers as you want
- Users can register by logging in with social ID such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook etc and they will not require usernames/passwords
- It automatically creates account for the users after logging in with their existing IDs
- Support legacy account mapping for your existing user accounts to social login
- Choose social icon themes and login interface design
- Options to show Social Login interface (widget) on login, register page
- Personalize ID Providers i.e integrate FB, Google, Twitter apps in to your LoginRadius so that it will show your website name/logo in the ID Providers’ login pop-ups
- User membership option during registration - Admin can set the option so that user logging in from social login can be a visitor or require admin approval to join
- Enable email verification of end users
- API connection options for cURL or fopen
- Every time a user logs in, it fetches user profile data and store in your drupal database
- Get social avatar of your users and show in profile
- You’ll be the owner of these data and can export anytime from your database
- Fetched data include Name, Email ID and over 50 other types of data depending up on ID Providers
- Twitter & Linkedin do not provider email addresses, so in case a user logs in with Twitter or Linkedin, a pop-up window will appear asking users to fill his/her email address and that can be verified. (not default setting, you have to configure as per our installation document)
- Manage module settings and Drupal user permission from your drupal admin
- Email verification for end user after successful login
- API connection check feature for error notification
- No programming skills required
- Its simple, secure and reliable
- REST API access and HTTPS support
- Validate API key and secret
- 24/7 quick and the best support available from our technical team
- Fully support Drupal-6 and Drupal-7
- Supports other Drupal modules - Profiles2, Captcha, etc.
- Fully support Drupal e-commerce platform - UberCart
List of Integrated social ID Providers
We also have similar social plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop, Vanilla Forum, osCommerce, Zen Cart, X-cart, vBulletin and DotNetNuke! Learn more.
- Social Login for Drupal live demo: http://drupaldemo.loginradius.com/
- Learn more about this plugin: https://www.loginradius.com/loginradius-cms-social-plugins/drupal-module
- LoginRadius website: http://www.loginradius.com
- Other live demo: http://www.loginradius.com/demo
- Blog: http://blog.loginradius.com
- Our video: http://www.youtube.com/loginradius
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, Developer, Spam Prevention, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 1,017 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,504
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 9, 2014