Storylink allows the creation of articles (nodes) that "link" to other content (like articles, images, documents, etc.). The storylink node is composed of a url link, a title for that link, and a short description. This is similar to the format used by many social news and social bookmarking sites for user submitted links to content.
- Links Package is required for the Storylink module to work. Storylink utilizes the API provided by the Links Package.
This module is maintained and sponsored by Fat Pitch Financials. Other sponsors are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 338
- Last modified: March 4, 2010