This module implements a facility to maintain themes as nodes of type 'thematous'. It has the following features:
- knows about sub-themes
- allows to restrict themes to specific parent themes
- sub-themes may define just a stylesheet or stylesheet, TAL templates and template.php
Currently, the module is tied to the PHPTAL template engine in that a full thematous theme consists of a stylesheet, a set of PHPTAL macros and a block of PHP code to be put in a template.php file.
The module defines a new node type thematous and maintains themes as nodes of this type. In create or update, the files necessary for a theme are copied into the filesystem under .../sites/all/themes.
This module provides an alternative to the theme editor which directly manipulates files in the file system.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 479
- Last modified: February 8, 2007