This module integrates two other modules: webform and ubercart. It allows you sell products directly from your webforms. It is particularly suited to be used as part of a registration system.
Previous versions of webform may work, but your mileage may vary. If you use Ubercart 2.4, you'll need this patch.
- Copy the entire uc_webform directory the Drupal sites/all/modules directory.
- Login as an administrator. Enable the module in the "Administer" -> "Site
Building" -> "Modules"
- For this module to be of any value, you must have already created some products on your site.
- After you install this module, you will have four more component types for a webform: 'product', 'product list', 'product grid' and 'hidden product'. When you add these types of components, you will be asked to select which products you'd like to offer to those filling out the webform. The products you select will be added to your webform.
- When a user selects a product in a webform, the product is automatically added to their cart when the form is submitted. You can redirect the user to the checkout page using the webform settings found here: 'node/NODE_ID/webform/configure'.
- If you add a product component to your webform, a hidden 'Order Status' field will be added. The values in this field will correspond to the Ubercart order status of the order that was created by the webform submission. You cannot remove an 'Order Status' component from a webform until you have removed all product components from the webform first.
- The Analysis tab (which is available when viewing results for a particular webform) returns product data for *all* webform submissions. That means that clicking on 'Analysis' will display *all* the submission data for a particular webform, regardless of whether or not the user completed the checkout process.
Drupal v7 branches
New branch 7.x-2.x for Drupal v7 is created, as branch 7.x-1.x appeared to be in non-working state.
What are my other options?
- COD - COD has many great features, but it's not meant for multiple registrations on a single site. With COD, you basically get 1 event per site.
- Ubercart Event Registration - I know very little about this module, but it looks very similar to uc_webform. Check it out if uc_webform doesn't fit your needs.