Using views, change the system theme for pages like node/123.
You could use the garland theme for your site but the pushbutton theme for pages like node/123 that are authored by Administrators in the last ten days.
How it works
Use the views module to make a custom list nodes, filtering them by any combination of:
- taxonomy term,
- content type,
- author's role,
- node queue,
- node creation time,
- number of comments,
- ... and other parameters.
Change the system theme if a node matches your criteria. This module checks if a node is in a view.
Compared with taxonomy_theme.module
- Relative advantages of taxonomy_theme.module:
- There is no need to create views, which can be complicated.
- Change the theme for any kind of page through the Extended mode, not just pages like node/123.
- Relative advantages of viewstheme.module:
- Use more node attributes (e.g. author or number of comments) when deciding which theme to use.
- Use any combination of the node attributes to make a rule.
- Create a prioritized chain of rules.
NOTE: This module will not change the theme for taxonomy pages, user profiles, or any non-node page.