Katturai means Articles in Tamil Language. This is a simple responsive theme will fit more exactly for blogs. This theme has been built with Bootstrap framework version 3.
- Bootstrap framework version 3
- Responsive Theme
- Two and Single Column Layout
- Sass Compass support
- Configurable Breadcrumb
Install the theme as all the usual ways.
Framework option settings are avaialbe at appearance -> katturai -> settings
- By default the theme is pointing to the Bootstrap CDN
- By using the Libraries API module, the Bootstrap can be downloaded from the Bootstrap Site and place it in the "sites/all/libraries/bootstrap" folder.
- You can also place the Bootstrap library in your themes folder
Version Upgrade Notes
During the version upgrade the entire katturai theme folder will be replaced with a new copy of the code, make sure you backup the katturai/libraries/bootstrap folder if you have chosen that option under the theme settings.
The theme has been tested on following browsers. Firefox, Chrome browsers and Safari.