405 Group (based in Emeryville, California) is looking for a Drupal / Wordpress / PHP Developer.
Full-or part-time positions are available, but you must be able to provide at least 20 hours each week on a pre-determined schedule.
Telecommuters are okay. No solicitations from offshore development companies OR placement/recruiting firms, please.
Core Responsibilities would include:
* Involvedment in PHP projects specifically projects on Drupal, Wordpress and Joomla
* Building very large, fully-integrated Drupal websites
* Ability to work with Views, CCKs, and competency to build custom modules when needed.
* Developing and implementing high quality web solutions as per the client requirements.
* Taking ownership of multiple client projects
* Being able to work with a team remotely, and using check-in systems such as SVN.
* Extensive experience on Drupal, PHP, Mysql is a must. Candidate should have at least 2 years experience developing
in Drupal and can provide examples of successful Drupal projects
* Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS design-integration, HTML5 experience a plus
* Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques
* Very good analytical skills, should be able to identify problems quickly and suggest appropriate solutions.