If you are updating from 7.x-1.0 or prior please note that CTools is now a required dependency of the module. The vast majority of sites using contributed modules should already have CTools installed, but please check before upgrading.
If you are updating from a release prior to 7.x-1.0-rc1 please run update.php when updating. There is a new plugin type to support breadcrumb selection/manipulation that requires updating the database.
If you notice any bugs please report them.
- Issue #1798169 by tmsimont, lotyrin, codycraven: Added ignore breadcrumb plugin to allow other modules to set the breadcrumb.
- Issue #1410576 by jonhattan: Added Features export integration.
- Issue #1783968 by tmsimont, lotyrin: Update Views associated handler to support exposed filters.
- Issue #1817970 by codycraven, moltra: Fix fatal error in associated core when number of entities set to 0.
- Issue #1507630 by codycraven: Check for custom display setting before altering.
- Issue #1811426 by Moloc: Fix term name not used as page title when menu item links to it.
- Issue #1807682 by codycraven: Fixed strict warning, function result passed by reference.
- Issue #1693978 by Saxxing: Fix ability for breadcrumbs to be translated.
Last updated: October 30, 2012 - 03:47
Official release from tag: