For upgrade information from beta7, please checkout the Recruiter RC1 release notes!
- Added resume bookmarks.
- Added rule for setting the resume label based on the desired job title.
- Added career status field to job preferences.
- Added career status facet to resume search.
- Added admin overview for saved searches.
- Added the search api db backend as default server and re-factored the solr server in a separate and optional module.
- Added the content admin role.
- Added ckeditor wysiwyg configuration.
- Added new Search API postprocessor for filtering moderated terms in the search facets.
- Fixed theme suggestion for page slim template.
- Fixed private info wording.
- Fixed resume context api definition in export code.
- Fixed message for the recruiter search update function.
- Fixed creation of search api db tables on job and resume search module installation.
- Issue #1676398: Enabled Search API tokenizer for the DB backend.
- Fixed adding of overlay permission.
- Exported missing search api db settings.
- Fixed error with region select and pager on job search.
Last updated: August 8, 2012 - 14:32
Official release from tag: