- Drupal contributions
I've been programming for the Web on and off since 2001 and working with Drupal for over three years now, specifically with Drupal 7. Active on drupal.org since January 2011, I wrote/adapted/edited the Drupal 7 module development tutorial: See Creating modules - a tutorial: Drupal 7.x. I have also maintained the Form API Reference, and helped sporadically to co-maintain Examples for developers. Check out the module, Content Types per Menu, for an example of code I've contributed.
I provide Drupal Gardens and Drupal 7 training through screen share. See ScreenShare Training. Includes Webform and Views training, ThemeBuilder and SEO training for Drupal Gardens.
Examples of my contributions to documentation on drupal.org:
- Documentation patch committed to core: http://drupal.org/node/859970
- Drupal 7 module development tutorial: http://drupal.org/node/1074360
- Adding a link to a menu (re-written): http://drupal.org/node/788972
- Installing contributed modules (edited and reorganized): http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7
- Content types (updated for Drupal 7): http://drupal.org/node/21947
If you would like to engage my services for Drupal training, module tuning/development, site building/maintenance, or technical/web writing, get in touch via the contact link above.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Trainer, developer, site builder, writer, site administrator
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- Nancy Nicoles
- Languages spoken
- My website
- United States
- IRC nick
- Twitter url
Self-taught developer, programming for the web since 2001. Background in technical writing and training as well.
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months
- Over 100 edits