- Drupal contributions
For contact regarding bugs, features, or support for a module I maintain please use the respective module's issue queue. If you are interested in co-maintaining, supporting, customizing, or otherwise contributing to the development of a module I maintain you can reach me via the contact form.
Maintainer and developer
I developed and maintain Google Chart Tools for Drupal, which provides an API for developers to draw beautiful interactive HTML5 charts using Google Chart Tools.
I developed and maintain Views Chart Tools which integrates the HTML5 charts of the Google Visualization API with the advanced query building capabilities of Views. Views Chart Tools provides a unique interface that is designed to mimic other common elements of views - for example, fields - while maintaining support for the advanced features available in the Google Visualization API like grouping, aggregation, modifiers, dashboards, and filters.
I took over as maintainer of Similar Entries module, ported the original version to Drupal 7, and developed a separate, more customizable, Views-integrated version 2 for Drupal 6 & 7.
I ported the popular Rules Forms Support module from the Rules core package to a stand-alone module for Drupal 7. The module was given an overhaul with the ability to select form elements from within the Rules 2 interface.
I developed and maintain a Signup Rules integration module for Drupal 6 & 7.
I developed and maintain a Signup Status Rules integration module for Drupal 6.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Developer, contributor, module maintainer, site builder, and question answerer
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I reviewed Project applications
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I give support on IRC
- I help mentor new contributors
- Full name
- Jordan Halterman
- Languages spoken
- economics, philosophy, politics, sociology, theology
- United States
- IRC nick
- LinkedIn profile
- Job title
- Senior Drupal Developer
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- E-commerce, Internet, Intelligence, Defense
- Companies worked for
- Blankstyle.com, U.S. Army
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month
- Over 10 edits
- Autolink (abandoned) (280 commits)
- Rules Forms Support (100 commits)
- Similar Entries (60 commits)
- Signup Rules Integration (55 commits)
- Re-form (32 commits)
- Views Chart Tools (30 commits)
- Keyword Tracker (24 commits)
- Google Chart Tools for Drupal (15 commits)
- Signup Status Rules (12 commits)
- Signup (1 commit)
- Total: 609 commits