- Drupal contributions
Below are some of my community contributed modules. As a one-man registered company I am available for short-to-medium term well defined contract work on location or remote. Contact me.
A text format filter that floats images automatically, alternating them left and right.
Insert photos and sets in a node and add blocks with a user's photos.
A block showing the uptime ratio (e.g. 99,98%).
A block showing the Google PageRank of the site (e.g. PageRank 3).
A popup with a URL or HTML code snippet that links to the current page, providing an easy way for visitors to embed deep links to your pages on their website.
A View that creates a multi-currency pricelist of items. It updates the prices automatically to the latest exchange rates on Yahoo!Finance.
Patches & Code Snippets
- Basic Cart:
- Block to encourage deep linking to your site (extended version).
- Auto update to the current year in the copyright footer (© 2010-2013).
- Flippy (a pager module):
- Flippy: Remove hardcoded label arrows.
- Feeds Tamper:
- Link Favicon Formatter: Added a PHP icon scrapper. Committed..
- Flickr: Adds some more image sizes. Committed.
- Flickr: Filter default size. Committed.
- Custom filter: Anchorize subtitles.
- How to use multiple FB Share buttons in one View.
- Put a FB Share button on a user profile.
- Put a FB Share button on a Panel template.
- Using simplytest.me as a project demo.
- Domain Variable: Created initial docs.
- How to set up Web Widgets in Views.
- Domain Access: Related contributed modules.
Tricks and tips
- My mentors
- patrickd, klausi
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Architect, Developer
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed Drupal installation profiles
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I reviewed Project applications
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I will attend DrupalCon Amsterdam 2014
- Full name
- Martin Postma
- Languages spoken
- Dutch; English; German; Italian
- My website
- Job title
- Web Architect & Developer
- Member for
- 6 years 4 months
- Over 100 edits