- Roles in working with Drupal
- Simply, *everything*. That includes Designer, Developer, Editor, Programmer, Project Manager, Producer and Themer.
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- Kendall Anderson
- Languages spoken
- My website
- automation, usability, optimization, open source, web standards, information design, photography, architecture, music, drums, simplicity, user experience
- Google profile URL
I've been working with (fighting?) code since the mid 1980s. From Apple 6502 ASM to C, AutoLisp to PPL, Macromedia's Lingo to PHP, I've played with lots of it.
But, my formal background is architecture — the ‘real’ kind — bricks and buildings. I'm versed and experienced in interactive and print design as well.
Why does that matter? I'm my own multidisciplinary team. I tackle design problems and understand the technical implications. I approach technical problems being mindful of interaction issues and visual concerns.
It also means I converse with both designers and programmers, and can translate for the rest of the world. :/
- Job title
- Technical Director
- Current company or organization
- Design Lab
- Industries worked in
- Healthcare, Education, Architecture, Photography, Marketing, Communications
- Companies worked for
- Design Lab, Jack Digital Productions, Arup, Canada Lands Company, CN Real Estate, Ontario Hydro (Architecture), TD Bank (Architecture)
- Member for
- 7 years 8 months
- At least 1 edit