The first official beta release for further testing and feedback.
WARNING: This version wraps the messages differently with multipart/mixed content type, which seems to resolve most of the different displaying issues. However, this kind of message wrapping is currently not supported by the SMTP module, see #1044534: Improve support for multipart/mixed messages for more information.
The following patches have been committed since the alpha8 release:
- #911612 by geneticdrift: Hidden attachments in some email clients.
- #1090286 by sgabe: Prepare action messages with drupal_mail() to allow alteration.
- #1137358 by sgabe: Tokens don't work in the body of Rules action messages
- #1150224 by sgabe: Run filters on the message body of Rules and system actions.
- #1090286 by sgabe: Remove process function, fix sending message to a role action.
- #1116930 by Pol, sgabe: No text alternative if the CSS is too large.
- #808518 by sgabe: Return only the result from drupal_mail_wrapper().
- #808518 by claudiu.cristea, sgabe: Split mail preparation from sending.
- #1108324 by sgabe: Add input filter to HTML message for system and Rules actions.
- #1114536 by rjbrown99: Pass recipient to the template.
- #971272 by sgabe: Allow to specify sender's name for Rules action messages.
- #1167576 by Pol: Accept plaintext and text parameters for system messages.
- #338460 by hopla: Doens't look for mail.css in Zen sub-themes.
- #261028 by sgabe, gnosis, mfb, mrfelton, LUTi: SMTP Return-Path Setting.
- #1175378 by sgabe, samalone: Include module CSS files in email.