I'm trying to import 'nodes' from an older website that was designed by a terrible person.
The CSV i can make of the database this older website uses has the following structure:
In this structure there are multiple fields called field_cat, field_subcat and field_foto.
I configured my importer to import field_cat (CSV) into the field_cat drupal field (it's a therm refrence field with unlimited values), and i expected all the values in the CSV would be added to the node as seperate values.
But what actually happens is only the last value is added to the node, i'd like to know how i can get all values in the CSV into the created nodes.
What i've tried:
- Renaming field_cat to field_cat1, field_cat2 and field_cat3 and targeting them all to teh field_cat in the drupal node.
- Using feed_tamper i've tried imploding and exploding in every combination
- Only having 1 field_cat in the header then importing, after importing changing to the next field_cat (so removing the first) so the nodes would be updated. But it just overrides the old value instead of adding the new value
- Search for issues like this one but i didn't understand/find any solution
I know this is probably working as it's designed (so no bug) but i'd like to know how i can solve my problem.