Import or aggregate data as nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records.
- One-off imports and periodic aggregation of content
- Import or aggregate RSS/Atom feeds
- Import or aggregate CSV files
- Import or aggregate OPML files
- PubSubHubbub support
- Create nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records from import
- Extensible to import any other kind of content
- Granular mapping of input elements to Drupal content elements
- Exportable configurations
- Batched import for large files
For requirements and installation instructions, refer to the included README.txt file.
Upgrade from FeedAPI
Aron Novak and yhahn have provided a module for upgrading FeedAPI to Feeds.
For a guide to using Feeds in site builds or how to develop for Feeds, see the Feeds documentation. On developmentseed.org, there is a December 09 post showing how to import and aggregate with Feeds in three brief screencasts.
- Feeds is the successor module of FeedAPI and Feed Element Mapper. It aims for easier usage and better extensibility. Read more in Good bye FeedAPI, hello Feeds.
- Feeds powers the news tracker Managing News.
- Feeds monster by Saman Bemel Benrud.