Posted by peterpoe on August 8, 2011 at 5:21pm
Official release from tag: 6.x-2.0
Last updated: August 8, 2011 - 17:21
Lots of bugfixes and new features. Most notably:
- Compatibility with all core CCK widgets.
- Multiple controlling fields per controlled field.
- Nested conditions: a field can now control other fields and be controlled at the same time.
- Fields in different fieldgroups can now control and be controlled (if the fieldgroups themselves are not controlled).
- All conditional fields and groups are now themeable.
- Expanded compatibility with non core CCK fields. Content Taxonomy, Hierachical Select, Content Profile now work.
- Basic Rules integration.
- #368143 by mani.atico: Features compatibility.
Full list of changes from 6.x-2.0-beta2:
- #1096628 by arithmetric: Fix PHP warning messages.
- #965568: Reword description of Administrators see all fields option.
- #1223420 by JeebsUK: Wrong variable name in conditional_fields_node_editing_form_validate()
- #1223420: More consistent detection of node preview in conditional_fields_node_editing_form_validate().
- Fade and Slide options were inverted.
- #1215254 by erikwebb: Fix PHP notices for some undefined variables.