Changes since 8.x-2.0-alpha4 (21 commits):Read more
Changes since 8.x-2.0-alpha3 (4 commits):
- #1824492 by quicksketch | Bojhan: Fixed Icons contrast fails WCAG validation.
- #1808466 by quicksketch: Get rid of 'data-aloha-defer-init' attribute in the JS library definition.
- #1808466 by quicksketch: Add temporary work-around to avoid needing a core patch to set Aloha Editor's currently required SCRIPT tag attribute to defer its initalization.
- #1811350 by Bojhan: Added Show hand cursor (cursor:pointer) upon hovering options.
For alpha 3 of Spark for Drupal 8.
Changes since 8.x-2.0-alpha2 (9 commits):
- #1811346 by Bojhan: Added Lessen gradient.
- Refactor and improve testability of aloha_add_format_settings().
- WYSIWYG in core: round one — filter typeshttp://drupal.org/node/1782838 got committed, woohoo!
- As of the previous commit (for issue #1815246), you now need to apply a different core patch.
- #1815246 by Wim Leers: Stop relying on filter_get_allowed_tags_by_format(), figure out which tags & attributes are allowed through blackbox testing.
- #1782372: Initial, rough support for the Image plug-in. Comes with searching all images on the site.
- Updated Aloha Editor build to a post-0.22.2, pre-0.22.3 build, including my latest Image plug-in bugfixes that were merged.
- Fixed #1813288 by Tobias Steiner: drupalcontenthandler.js uses Sanitize incorrectly
- Shell script to facilitate Drupal 8 patch testing.
Initial 8.x alpha release of Aloha Editor module.
First release of a custom Aloha Editor build for Drupal.
Requires some set up to use; see README.txt.
Development release of the Aloha module for Drupal 8.
This is the version that is being proposed for Drupal 8 core inclusion.
Development release of the Aloha module. This version of Aloha only provides support for Aloha on the normal node edit/creation pages (or other places where filtered text is available) and leaves front-end, inline editing to the Edit module.
Includes fixes for
Fields using non #markup based render array elements
Module js was breaking js of other modules.
This release includes a batch of bug fixes reported and fixed since alpha5 was released.
Ensure aloha is never initialized in back end.
Allow for the case where there are multiple instances of the same field on the page.
Add ability for site builders to override elements stripped from content html before being saved to the server, also remove contextual links by default.
Add support for number fields.
Provide error messages if field does not save.
Use field api to get language rather than relying on node language.
Users can now enable/disable front end editing for themselves.
Added CSS transition effect for aloha-editable:hover for better usability/ux.
Implemented more informal hover effect for Aloha editable regions.
Redid the support for teaser/summary field type.
Fixed #1432350: Edit the body summary
Added hook_requirements to show the status of the Aloha Library on status report page.
Coding standard fixes.
This is the first non dev release of Aloha module. Main features are:
- Real WYSIWYG editing!
- Edit fields, blocks and boxes on the front end of your Drupal site.
- Enable/disable globally front end editing for fields, blocks and boxes.
- Enable/disable front end editing per field basis.
- Choose which plugins to activate.