Several changes to how Drupal handles the list of available languages (previously called locales).
- migrated 'locales_meta' table to 'languages' table
- added new language properties (native language name, direction, weight)
- modified locale tables to reflect key change in languages table
- new menu structure for language management and locales
- new language detection subsystem
- new bootstrap phase
- different language negotiation options
- language based URL rewrite (path prefix and domain support)
- migrating to the successor RFC 4646 from ISO 639 codes (backwards compatible)
- fix small bugs in string seeking and editing
- language dependant URL alias support (this can be postponed to a separate patch if required)
For more information about the changes and grab a fully patched Drupal from Subversion, see http://groups.drupal.org/i18n
Please provide feedback!
|language_subsystem.patch||90.17 KB||Ignored: Check issue status.||None||None|