The first official stable release. It is strongly recommended to test this version on a development site before updating existing production sites. Especially if you are using the Rules integration, you need to update your rules settings and set the proper input format for the HTML message body again.
The following patches have been committed since the beta2 release:
- #1232264 by InternetDevels.Com: Check for not just NULL but empty From address.
- #1201154 by guillaumev: Check if attachments is an array and isn't empty.
- #1203234 by sgabe | Offlein: Store input format setting for Rules and actions.
- #1227242 by sgabe: Remove unnecessary reference signs.
- #1076520 by joelstein: Absolute site stylesheets not included.
- #1258062 by oadaeh: Don't allow an empty e-mail address with the default engine.
- #1270686 by gmania: Don't add Content-Disposition to multipart/alternative parts.
- #1260302 by sgabe | prokop1000: Replace encoding detection with UTF-8.
- #1270656 by sgabe: From header can be an array which causes errors.
- #1301868 by sean_fremouw: Headers overwritten.
- #1308628 by sgabe, chriscohen: List function throws notice.
- #1301924 by sgabe, ibes: Use array for body in Rules and system actions.
- #417462 by plach, Lukas von Blarer, sgabe: Language prefix is not taken into account.
- #1181170 by sgabe, Cyberwolf, ibes | windm: Add permission to set user specific settings.
- #1309248 by sgabe, gmania: Generate not existing ImageCache images before embedding.
- #1304134 by sdague: Add preference to link images.
- #1275080 by gmania: Remove the depricated Errors-To header.