- Added inc/groundwork.drush.inc. Support for creating sub-themes via Drush.
- Changed subwork to CustomWork
- Moved and renamed subwork/subwork.info to CustomWork/CustomWork.info.txt
- Moved subwork/css/local.css to CustomWork/css/local.css
- Moved subwork/favicon.ico to CustomWork/favicon.ico
- Moved subwork/logo.png to CustomWork/logo.png
- Moved subwork/screenshot.png to CustomWork/screenshot.png
- Added CustomWork/template.php
- Added CustomWork/theme-settings.php
- Moved groundwork/groundwork to groundwork as this is causing an error in updating the theme via UI (Update Manager)
- Moved groundwork/css/formalize.css to css/formalize.css
- Moved groundwork/css/groundwork.css to css/groundwork.css
- Moved groundwork/css/html-elements.css to css/html-elements.css
- Moved groundwork/css/layout.css to css/layout.css
- Moved groundwork/css/local-blank.css to css/local-blank.css
- Moved groundwork/css/reset.css to css/reset.css
- Moved groundwork/favicon.ico to favicon.ico
- Moved groundwork/groundwork.info to groundwork.info
- Moved groundwork/groundwork.skinr.inc to groundwork.skinr.inc
- Changed theme attribution.
- Fixed word wrap of book navigation links.
- Removed height and overflow of top region.
- Removed bottom margin for last or lonely (alone) blocks in footer region.
- Fixed bug on maintenance-page.tpl.php
- Changed majority of the word grid to column.
- Bug in aligning the block left, right, or center. The margin for the grid system is getting affected.
- Gave the maintenance page some loving.
- Implemented the push and pull functionality on the 24-column grid system.
- Added changes made in page.tpl.php to maintenance-page.tpl.php
- Edited local.css and local-blank.css. "columns" is a class not an ID.
- Edited groundwork.css
- Support for WYSIWYG module. Text area is white.
- Bug in the browser prefixes of border-radius. there were no dashes.
- Bug in menu-inline-style. padding-top had no semi-colon.
- Edited html-elements.css.
- Ordered and unordered lists got a margin-bottom of 1em.
- In nested lists, ordered and unordered lists inside a list do not need a bottom margin.
- Changed link color to a fresher blue color to accommodate users who wish to use Groundwork as is.
- Removed black color in a:hover and added underline text-decoration instead. Hovering to a black does not give a "click me" effect.
- Added image file button.png. Formalize needs it.
- Improved some code comments.
Fixed issue #1405606: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' by PedroMiguel.
- Added files .gitignore and CHANGELOG.txt.
- Changed wireframes to block background guides. Site admins must revisit theme settings page.
- Changed link padding in navigation bar from "0.8em 3em 0.8em 0" to "0.8em 1.5em". There will be more sites that will benefit from an equal horizontal padding.
- Fixed some indentations in template.process.inc to adhere to Drupal coding standards.
- Issue filed by PedroMiguel: #1404652: Provide option to turn on/off attribution in theme settings page
- Added if statement to hide section#sector-extras (if supplement region and/or appendix region is not in use)
- More descriptive README.txt.
- Fixed bug in theme settings in subwork.info file
- Added more tips and comments in the local.css and local-blank.css.
- Added warning on breaking the layout if wrong prefix and suffix be chosen in Skinr setting.
- Changed #branding and #footer-section from
<section> for better html5 document outline.
- Added support for secondary menu.
This release has a bug which was fixed a few minutes after in groundwork 7.x-1.0-beta3.
The very fist release of Groundwork. Let's get this party started!!!
(Check first if the updated date of this dev version is newer than the latest stable release. Drupal.org packages devs twice a day while stable releases are packaged every 5 minutes)
Use this release for the latest and greatest code. Bug reports, suggestions and patches are very welcome.