Initial version of D7 version. Only for testing. Not suitable for production servers.
Please give feedback in de issue que
- removed thumbnailing implementations (far too specifics)
- added a generic file handling hook api
- custom thumbnail generation
- curstom metadata
- added a generic way of adding a view (defaults are list-view and icon_view)
- added a generic way of adding a download manager (defaults are public et private, obscured has been removed).
- cleanup of property fixing
#132100 - Corrected custom icons in theme path
#797950 - correction for not hidden extention.
Lot of bug fixes in this release that is (normaly) the last RC before stable.
Many thank to all testers.
#318873 applied AliceInWonderland patch
Update.php needed for this release
- fixed upload error
- fixed wrong default value for hidden files
#361040, #349509 added primary upload support
#437786, #433886 added fix for node access (thanks to homsar123)
#434494 reworked path handling
#425974, #425974 reworked private download handling
#273808 fixed wrong sorting order
#386560 added filtering feature (ex. show only pdf or odt)
#374656 added now filtered and hidden items use a more usable pattern matching (ex. *.pdf). I tried to convert old patterns to new format but check if this is ok for you.
#300606 Added 3 news columnes (created, modified and mime-type). And now all columns (except icon and name) car be enabled or disaabled
#421614 Added standard mime-type support that can be used with filemime module
* Icon theme moved to tango with pdf icon.
I tryied to fixed a permission conflict between core node access and nodeaccess modules. Basicaly I found no way to make the module behave correctly in both situations :
- when using drupal core permissions hook_access should return true/false depending on user permission and we have to rewrite queries to prevent no allowed users to see listings in front page and block.
- when using nodeaccess module, the query should not be rewrite as node.module already do this, and hook_access should return NULL l order to let nodeaccess apply its grants.
The only solution I found is adding a admin/settings/filebrowser page with a checkbox that should be enabled when using nodeaccess (and perhaps other permissions module).
I also add a new block to list avalaible listings.
- improved permission management
- improved mime-types management
- improved file icons replacement
- added row higlighting and click
- added "download folder files as an archive"
- centralized way to download files (archive and plain ones) with better permission management.
- most patches from issues applied (still need to integrate .htaccess patch).
- Addressed issues where files weren't downloaded and handled correctly through private downloads.
- The absolute path is no longer displayed at the top of the directory listings for security.
- French translation added.
- Cron and search indexing should now work correctly.
Fixed errors thrown during cron runs.
Added correct schema info for private downloads.
Filebrowser now declares a 'view directory listings' permission that can be used to restrict viewing dir_listing nodes to only specific roles.
- Fixed bug where parent directory file (..) was not shown when ".*" is part of the file blacklist.
- Added theme_filebrowser_page_title() for theming the page title. Rearranged the display of directory meta information to the top of the node. The node title is now the default title for the node and has been added back to the node form.
- Fixed bug where links to files was not correct with Clean URLs disabled
- Fixed bug with file ordering so that it's correct. Had been only sorting by field letter of the filename...
Upgrade path from 5.x should work correctly, was broken in 1.3.
- Fixed update functions from 6.x-1.1 and 5.x, so both those upgrade paths should now work fine.
- The base translation file "filebrowser.pot" is now updated so that translators can jump in now.
Plenty of new things in this release.
First off, directory listings are now nodes. This means permissions can be set using standard node access modules. Also means additional data can easily be tacked onto these nodes. Also, many features in the 5.x branch were readded that were lost in the transition to 6.x. This includes directory structure being displayed as breadcrumbs, sorting by name and size of the listing, and description file support. File blacklisting was added with support for UNIX-style private files (ones that start with ".").
To upgrade to this version, you need to be sure to run the update.php script. Update 6100 is only necessary for people upgrading from 5.x, but it shouldn't be harmful if it's run anyways.
Feedback is of course welcome and encouraged. I'm not sure what direction this module will be taking, but I think I'll be using features available in Filebrowser Extensions.