Posted by levelos on July 20, 2012 at 11:30pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-alpha3
Last updated: July 20, 2012 - 23:32
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha2:
- Ensure that RedHen connections can only be between contacts and organizations and add relevant messaging. Resolves #1693446.
- Updated RedHen relations README.
- Removed lingering variable by reference errors. Ref #1666138,
- Fixing array to string conversion warning in field themeing.
- #1679786 by nedjo: Add RedHen to admin menu.
- #1679878 by nedjo: add local action links for adding contacts and organizations.
- Ensuring uid condition should be set in RedHenContactEntityController::buildQuery().
- Adding author and created to single note view
- Delete engagement when a parent contact is deleted.
- #1687778: Delete note when a parent entity is deleted.
- Fix access check on notes
- Remove lingering pass by reference error.
- Update the listing of connections to handle orgs that do not relate to contacts, E.g., orgs to other orgs.
- Allow for relation types other than our redhen_affiliation and redhen_connection on contacts and orgs.
- Change redhen_affiliation relation type to be directional.
- Improvements to reverse label handling and handle the case of an entity not having any valid relation types.
- Remove dev version of relation module as it's causing issues in different use cases. The fact that relation_ui is also required will hopefully be a enough of a warning for now.
- Fix broken path in message for no contact types.