Last updated January 18, 2013.
How to review a Services listing request:
1. Review organization page and make sure it meets the requirements from Marketplace guidelines.
- you can see last updated date of the organization node either on "Revisions" tab or in the management view. If the page was not updated for more than a year, leave a comment asking for it to be updated.
- to check for community contributions take a look at the list of employees in the right sidebar, check their profiles, posts, and commits.
2. Leave a comment in the issue with your opinion: should the company be added to the Marketplace? Why or why not? Are there updates needed to the page to meet the requirements to be listed?
The company can be added once there is an agreement of at least 2 members of the content team. However all opinions and reviews are welcome as they will help team members to make the right decision.
While evaluating a company please consider the following:
- Be Open - all communication about the company and its request should take place in the public issue queue.
- Be Flexible - if an applicant is contributing in ways not yet listed in the contributions, consider whether the contributions need to be updated.
- Our Goal is to encourage community participation and contribution. If you think a company does not have enough contributions to be listed in the Marketplace - be supportive and provide advice as to how they can start contributing. Make it clear that they can be added later, once they pass the requirement.
3. If you request updates to the organization page, check the page occasionally to see if it has been updated. If there is no response to the update request in more than 4 weeks, the organization should be removed from the Marketplace or the listing request issue closed.
Adding companies to Drupal services list
1. edit organization node, scroll down to "Moderation" fieldset and change "Services listing" field value to "All providers" or "Featured providers", depending where you want to add the company.
2. select the revision box and note your actions in the log.
3. organization node promoted to Featured providers should get a path alias